You can generally use and browse the Website without providing any Personal Data and may remain anonymous. However, to gain the full benefit and optimum experience of our Website, you may be asked to submit a form, in which case you may be required to provide personal information such as (but not limited to) your name, telephone number and e-mail address or any other information which may identify you.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit Dahmu’s website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your name, phone number and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
How Do We Use The Information You Provide Us?
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To share your personal information with the franchise businesses you consented to receive further information about that are listed on Dahmu website.
- Those franchise businesses you consented will contact you by telephone and/or email and in doing so they may use third party services to handle your data.
- To send you information about franchise businesses, products or services which we think may be of interest to you whether such franchise businesses, products or services exist now or are created in the future.(including, without limitation, franchise businesses, products and/or services of third parties whom Dahmu may collaborate or tie up with)by various modes of communication such as email, whatsapp, sms, or otherwise.
- To communicate with you, in order to verify the personal information provided, or to request any additional information that is vital to fulfilling the service you have applied for.
- To store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
The Google Analytics cookie allows us to see information on user website activity including, but not limited to page views, referral and average time spent on the website. The information is de-personalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it will not be tracked back to individuals, which helps to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to ensure you have the best user experience possible.
Links to Other Websites
Remove Your Personal Information from Dahmu
To request that your personal information be removed from Dahmu’s records please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Removing Personal Information’. Before we can complete your request, you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email we send to you.